Saturday, February 12, 2011

IF "Chicken"

This time around the Illustration Friday word was "Chicken." Here are few of the pieces that turned out great!

Chicken

Above: "They always have backup. Inspired by the Legend of Zelda series, done in Adobe Photoshop CS4 with a Wacom Intuos 4 tablet." ~ Todd Miles

chicken

Above: "If there's one thing I'm chicken of, its probably sharing what I'm really thinking." ~ Tom Pepper

Playing Chicken

Above: "When I was a wee lad, my friends and I would go to the park and play chicken on our bikes. It didn't take long before we realized we were all chickens!" ~ Derek Lavoie

Cropped_Chicken

"Cropped Chicken" ~ Ally Flynn

Chicken!

Above: "I can haz chikn nuggtz plz?" Sketched with pencil, inked with both fine-tip and broad-tip sharpie markers. Character design belongs to me. ~ Catherine Venema

No comments:

Post a Comment